- Karami-zaru-soba (buckwheat noodles served with karami (hot) daikon. Karami daikon is a sharp taste Japanese radish )
- Oroshi soba ( buckwheat noodles served with grated Japanese radish on top )
- Yamakake soba ( buckwheat noodles served with grated yam on top ）
- Kamo-zaru-soba ( buckwheat noodles served with with hot duck stew )
- Kake-soba (Su soba)
- Yamakake-soba (buckwheat noodles served with grated yam on top.）
- Kaiware-soba (buckwheat noodles served with soba sprouts on top.）
- Hanamaki-soba (buckwheat noodles served with roasting seaweed on top. Hanamaki means a type of seaweed called 'asakusa-nori')
- Ume & Oroshi-soba (buckwheat noodles served with umeboshi (pickled ume) and grated Japanese radish on top.)
- Kamo-nanban (a dish consisting of buckwheat noodles, duck meat and onion in a soy flavoured broth.)
- Nishin-soba (buckwheat noodles in hot soup with cooked herring on top )
- Soba-sashi(sliced soba)
- Soba-gaki (buckwheat mash)
- Soba-mochi( rice cakes made from buckwheat and kudzu flour.)
- Grilled duck meat and green onions
- Dashimaki-tamago ( Japanese-style rolled omelette )
- Soba-gohan(rice with boiled buckwheat )
- Tororo-gohan ( rice served with grated yam on top )
- Okaka-gohan( rice served with bonito flacks on top )
Amount limited dishes；Juwari-sarashina-soba
We grind gen-soba which we laid in stock of from Horokanai, Hokkaido directly to powder. It is said that even a soba craftsman makes sarashina soba of 100% is very difficult. It is said to be a commonplace the general sarashina soba adds filler powder such as the wheat flour to buckwheat flour 20% - 50%, and to make.
We provide "Sarashina-soba of 100% buckweat" which we make with only the pure first powder without using a filler after fluid volume studies at the time of the flour milling of the soba. Because I cannot grind most to powder at a time, it is the offer only for ten meals a day.
- Juwari-sarashina-Soba with hot duck stew
*Maccha-sarashina-soba is buckwheat noodles with powdered green tea.
Dishes of the summer season
We have a menu of the limitation in the summer. Please enjoy cold Juwari-soba in a hot summer season.
- Nishin-cold-soba (buckwheat noodles in cold soup with cooked herring on top.)
- Yamakake-cold-soba (buckwheat noodles in cold soup with grated yam on top.）
- Ume & Oroshi-cold-soba (buckwheat noodles served with umeboshi (pickled ume) and grated Japanese radish on top.)
- Kaiware-soba (buckwheat noodles in cold soup with soba sprouts on top )
Dishes of the winter season
We have a menu of the limitation in the winter. Please enjoy shimonita leek which is called the highest quality leek, in winter season. I lay in stock of shimonita leek from Shimonita period in Gunma Prefecture from the partner farmhouse every year. Each dish uses whole shimonita leek for one customer entirely.
- Shimonita-kamo-nanban (a dish consisting of buckwheat noodles, duck meat and shimonita leek in a soy flavoured broth.)
- Shimonita-kamo-zaru-soba ( buckwheat noodles served with with hot duck stew and shimonita leek )
- Grilled whole shimonita leek and duck meat
- Grilled whole shimonita leek
Special Menu; Kyoto duck touji-nabe.(Reservation only)
*Touji-nabe is a dish which is put in the colander with the pattern of worms basket, it warms in the soup like deer, and it eats in the bowl and it says.
Because it seems to throw the buckwheat noodles, it is called throwing soup soba.
We offer a pot using fine duck from Kyoto only during the winter months. Please enjoy fine duck with fresh vegetables and Juwari-soba noodles.
- Kyoto Duck Touji-nabe
- 3,800yen per person
- Kyoto duck and shimonita leek touji-nabe
- 4,300yen per person
*Please make a reservation by telephone the day before.
*You can order from two or more people.
Special Menu; December 31st New Year's Eve
We have a year-end New Year's Eve and a limited menu.
New Year's Eve is open from 11:00am to Midnight (last order 23:00).
As soon as the soba is gone, we recommend that you make a reservation in advance.
- Evis beer( small bottle )
- Non-alcoholic beer
- Other alcohol
- Soft drinks